Do you need medical or dental care but can’t afford it? Do you struggle to pay for your prescription or over-the-counter medications? Are you uninsured or underinsured? We don’t screen for income, residency or citizenship status so all you need to do is show up!
We provide FREE primary care, dental, diabetes, eye, and mental health clinics for uninsured and underinsured patients. We also help all of our patients get their prescription and over-the-counter medications at no cost to the patient. No controlled substances are dispensed by or prescribed at the Seager Memorial Clinic.
We are open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 3-5 PM, closed holidays. Appointments are first come, first served. We are located in the basement of the Ogden Rescue Mission, with the exception of our Eye Clinic which is held at our 24th street location.
Aside from the eye clinics, all of our clinics are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
- *REGULAR EYE CLINIC - Upcoming- April 27th *See map below -539 24th Street Ogden Utah. ENTER FROM 24TH STREET. *Make an appointment at the clinic front desk. *Or call 801-528-2396 and leave a message. We will call you back and add you to the list.
- PEDIATRIC EYE CLINIC - NEW INFO: We encourage the children to sign up through their school nurse. Upcoming March 2nd at 9 AM See map below 539 24th Street Ogden Utah. ENTER FROM 24TH STREET. Call 801-528-2396 and leave a message for inquiries. Or email April@seagerclinic.org.
- MENTAL HEALTH MEDICINE CLINIC - Usually the 4th Friday.
- MEDICATION PICK UP - Monday, Wednesday, & Friday from 3-5 P.M. Must see a provider before getting ANY refills.
- GENERAL CLINIC - Monday, Wednesday, & Friday from 3-5 P.M.
- DIABETES CLINIC - Every Wednesday.
- *DENTAL CLINIC - UPDATE: No dental clinic on March 13th
- The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Monday. Unfortunately we cannot write patient’s names in. NO EXCEPTIONS. First come first served only.
How do I get care?
All of our services (except for our Eye Clinics) are first come, first served with no appointment needed! Just walk in when we open at 3 PM, put your name on the list, and wait to be seen. We see all patients within 2 hours of arrival and often much faster. No paperwork or identification is needed. We will check your vital signs, you will see a physician or a provider, and we will give you the prescription and over-the-counter medications you need, before you leave the building! There really is no catch. We are here to help anyone who needs it.
Q: When are you open?
A:We are open Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 3-5 PM, closed holidays. Last check in at 4:30.
Q: DO I NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO BE SEEN BY A PROVIDER?
A: For our General, Dental, and Diabetes and Mental Health Medication Clinics appointments are first come, first served. You can sign up for an appointment starting at 8 AM and we will begin seeing patients at 2:30 PM. The sign up sheet is located just inside the entrance to the Ogden Rescue Mission building.
Our Eye Clinic is by appointment only. Make an appointment at the Seager Memorial Clinic front desk or call 801-528-2396 and leave a message. We will call you back.
Q: CAN YOU HELP ME GET MY PRESCRIPTION AND OVER-THE-COUNTER MEDICATIONS FOR FREE?
Yes, we help all of our patients get their prescription and over-the-counter medications at no cost to the patient. No controlled substances are dispensed by or prescribed at the Seager Memorial Clinic. We have a voucher program with Walmart and can apply for medication assistance through various pharmaceutical companies if we don’t carry the medication.
Q: WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER YOUR PATIENTS?
We offer the following services, all at no cost to the patient:
Physician/provider visits – Acute and chronic medical care
Dental Clinics – Fillings, extractions, and partial dentures
Eye Clinics – Custom prescription eyeglasses, diabetic retinopathy screenings
Mental Health Medication Clinics – Psychiatric medication, depression and anxiety management
Diabetes Management – Free diabetic medication and supplies, routine blood work, retinopathy screenings, foot examinations and care, patient educational handouts
Immunizations including Pneumonia, Hepatitis B, and flu shots
Lab work including Covid-19 rapid antigen and saliva PCR testing
Diagnostic testing including x-rays, MRIs, colonoscopies, etc. (through community partners)
Community referrals – Midtown Community Health Center, Weber-Morgan Health Department, Utah Cancer Control Program, Weber Human Services, United Way’s 2-1-1, etc.