We provide FREE primary care, dental, diabetes, eye, podiatry, and mental health clinics for uninsured and underinsured patients. Visit our homepage for a calendar of upcoming clinics. We also help all of our patients get their prescription and over-the-counter medications at no cost to the patient. No controlled substances are dispensed by or prescribed at the Seager Memorial Clinic.
Do you need medical or dental care but can’t afford it? Do you struggle to pay for your prescription or over-the-counter medications? Are you uninsured or underinsured? The Seager Memorial Clinic, located in the basement of the Ogden Rescue Mission, is here for you.
We are open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 3-5 PM, closed holidays. Appointments are first come, first served.
We offer the following services, all at no cost to the patient:
- Physician/provider visits – Acute and chronic medical care
- Dental Clinics – Fillings, extractions, and partial dentures
- Eye Clinics – Custom prescription eyeglasses, diabetic retinopathy screenings
- Mental Health Clinics – Psychiatric medication, depression and anxiety management
- Diabetes Management – Free diabetic medication and supplies, routine blood work, retinopathy screenings, foot examinations and care, patient educational handouts
- Podiatry Clinic – Foot examinations and care
- Immunizations including flu shots
- Lab work including Covid-19 rapid antigen and saliva PCR testing
- Diagnostic testing including x-rays, MRIs, colonoscopies, etc. (through community partners)
- Cancer screenings
- Community referrals – Midtown Community Health Center, Weber-Morgan Health Department, Utah Cancer Control Program, Weber Human Services, United Way’s 2-1-1, etc.